"First, I urge you to ask yourself that, you know it, right-wrong and "The proud dragon soul for several encounters like this opportunity, Shisa Shika, Lu Yun played ironically unable to help.
Yun look calm and unconcerned Uenyanru: "Right and wrong at the moment to say some of that is still too early to tell. In the internal seal, and actually have a lot to gain at least nether region of my legal career Moloon seal cloud how to understand, I am now, I would like the entrance and exit to the next step from looking for four snow, covered mountains that began a journey of revenge. "
Dragon Spirit, looked around wondering said: "here before, was detected, no harvest is once again, you can do that you have confidence," he said.
Seen rising above the head, Snow said Wu Yun Ran Lu Ren: "This is where the two most distinctive features are two, one and one head, snow Wu, 2
aion rmt |
Claps
13 年前
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿